Wednesday 30 December 2015

12 days of Christmas: Day 10, What I'm Most Excited for 2016

THE PAST IS IN THE PAAAAAAAST, LET IT GO, LET IT GO...

Yep that's right, no more reflecting on 2015. It's time to look forward to the future and I'm starting with a list of things that I'm most excited for in 2016.

1. New job
I start my new job as a Marketing Intern on the 11th January. I'm so excited to be able to put all the theory I have learnt at University into practice. The internship may only be 12 weeks long but it puts my foot in the marketing door for when I graduate next year. This is like REAL life.

2. Return to University
Once the internship is over I get a loooong summer before I return to University in September for my final year. We just signed for our house for the year and it's SO nice! I'll also be taking my new car with me which will make the chore of food shopping a lot more bearable. I said this before and I can't believe I'm about to say it AGAIN but I actually can't wait to go back. Despite the stress and losing my head a few times, I'm very very excited to go back - because what's University if you don't have a few (a lot) of Hades moments? For those of you who don't know Hades:


photo source: disney.wikia.com

3. Adam and I have booked our first trip abroad (AHHHHHH!)
ERMAAAHGHERRRD. We literally only did it last night but Adam and I have booked our first trip abroad! We'll be visiting Deutschland in March to celebrate our one year anniversary. We have a bunch of stuff to look forward to before, including going to London to watch the fireworks for New Year but going AWAY AWAY together is  definitely what I am looking forward to the most.

4. Baking baking baking.
I GOT AN ELECTRIC MIXER FOR CHRISTMAS!!! The problem is... we did so much baking for the big day we still haven't eaten it all! Because of this, I haven't used it yet but I can't wait to get started, eeeeek. As well as the addition of the electric mixer, I have also recently developed an intolerance for dairy products (goodbye chocolate) which means my baking will have to adapt! It's kind of frustrating but it's made me SUPER excited to get experimental with some healthy bakes for 2016. I can't wait to share my recipes!

5. The Unknown.
Of course there will be so much more going on than the above but these are the main events so far. As the year goes on and new plans are made I'll be just as excited for those plans too! Life is what you make it.




I hope the more recent posts have let you know a little more about me. What are you most excited for in 2016? Tomorrow's post contains my New Years Resolutions, I wonder if I'll stick to them...

Ciao for now xo

No comments:

Post a Comment